Foundation Repair Services
Causes of uneven (differential) settlement
- Poorly compacted soil
- Soil composition (sandy versus clay)
- Changing soil temperatures
- Hydrostatic pressure (excessive moisture)
At Master Dry, we design permanent foundation repair solutions to help you protect your property for the long run.
We use the latest techniques and the most advanced repair technology to ensure that your home is on a safe, solid foundation.
Signs of settlement or foundation damage
- Cracked brick or masonry
- Uneven floors
- Windows and doors are difficult to operate
- Cracked floors or walls
- Tilting chimney
A Master Dry Foundation Specialist will provide a free inspection that takes into account all of the factors and soil conditions affecting your property.
We’ll provide customized repair plan and we’ll answer any questions you have about how our products or services work.
Our foundation repair services include:
- Retaining wall repair: Master Dry can stabilize and straighten tilted retaining walls. Our retaining wall tiebacks are installed throughout your retaining wall and are threaded into deeper, more stable soils. They allow for the transfer of pressure from your retaining wall to the surrounding area.
- Straighten bowed or tilted foundation walls: Master Dry Wall Straightening provides homeowners a viable and affordable alternative to completely replacing and rebuilding damaged foundation walls.
- Level cracked footers and settled foundation walls: Master Dry provides foundation stabilization systems that are designed to put your home back on a safe, solid foundation.
- Concrete slab jacking: Master Dry can raise and level cracked and sunken concrete, including concrete driveways, patios, sidewalks, garage floors, stairs, and pool decks. In the process, we eliminate trip hazard due to uneven concrete.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.