Before selling this Sharps Chapel, TN home, an inspectore found moisture issues and possible mold. CleanSpace Wall Liners were used to deal with the problems before selling. If you are experiencing similar issues, Master Dry can help you too! Click here for a FREE inspection!
Click the icons to see what our customers had to say.
Water or moisture in your basement can lead to mold, rot, musty odors and structural issues. It also leads to a reoccurring headache for you every time it rains. Luckily, at Master Service Companies we have trained experts available to permanently fix your problems.
We often come across neglected crawl spaces that look and smell awful. If you have a similar situation under your home don’t hesitate to call us. We provide FREE crawl space repair estimates and we can show you exactly how we can transform your dirty crawl space into a clean and healthy space. We can completely encapsulate your crawl space with our CleanSpace vapor barrier. This crawl space vapor barrier will eliminate moisture, prevent mold growth and make your home more energy efficient. We are here to solve your crawl space repair problems so you and your family can live more comfortably in your home.
Foundation repair problems can destroy your Sharps Chapel home’s value and can be dangerous. Our in-house team of structural and geo-technical engineers are here to help.
The sunken and cracked concrete around your Sharps Chapel home is both an eyesore and a safety hazard. It is also likely to get worse, but we can fix it for you. We have the products and experience to fix your concrete quickly and for an affordable price. Call us today to learn more about our concrete lifting & leveling services.
Mike and Vicki N. of Sharps Chalel, TN noticed stains on the block foundation of their home. They worried that these stains could be coming from water damage, mold, or some cost of the two. With this concern in mind, the couple contacted Master Dry to have thier home inspected.
Sales representative Curtis Ward visited the home to conduct and inspection and found that they were correct in their assumptions, and was able to suggest the best course of action for solving the problem. Soon after the inspection, a crew led by foreman Justin Reese was sent out to begin work on the home. The sprayed the area for mold and installed a SaniDry CX dehumidifier to relieve the space of mold-causing moisture as well as a CleanSpace Smart Drain to remove any water that could collect and damage the home.
After the job was completed, the couple was thrilled to know that their home was no longer being damaged and that it was protected for the future. If this sounds like an issue you've experienced, give Master Dry a call and see what they can do for you!